Hey there Cecilia!
We're really excited to tackle your dreams and desires for your bridal business! You already know that communication and clarity are things we're pretty passionate about around Wed Altered...well, that's what this page is for. It's all yours, and you'll find everything you need right here for our projects and work together. As always, let us know what you need. There's a handy contact form right at the bottom of the page.
- A new website - We'll go through high level guided prework with planning and worksheets. We dive into the vision as well as the strategy here. Every bit of your website is designed to appeal to your ideal client, get out your brand's message, and guide clients to your desired call to action for your new leads (all of the brand overhaul work you've been doing with Wendy, plus a few of our follow up questions). The goal is that you'll be able to go right in and easily do things over the years to keep your information up to date and your blog consistent. This website package typically includes 6-9 pages, depending on the amount of content on them
- Content revision and migration - We'll have you tell us all about your message for each page and any tweaks you want to make and then we'll upload it into your new website design. Each page can be up to 800 words and 20 pictures (copied and pasted text may be longer). You'll be able to approve the content and layout and will work with us to perfect it (up to 2 revisions per page).
- Training on your new site - Time for you and your team where I walk you through how to add and change things on your site. These are recorded screen sharing sessions which will be available for you to keep.
Total Price - $2500 ($1250 deposit and $1250 on completion) on Squarespace for your current pages plus the 2 we discussed or $3000 plus the template ($0-800) on Showit ($1250+ deposit and $1750+ on completion).
I know we talked a little about the differences between SquareSpace and Showit, but this was a great article that may help you choose.
(We'll also get your first four blog posts up as part of your previous package!)
The most important step is to get on the same page for your brand's soul AND the purpose behind your digital outreach. These are meant to be enjoyable, stretching, business building worksheets (we have coaching clients who go through them regularly). Dive in, let your heart talk to you about your vision for your business, and really free yourself up to go for what feels right for you.
Let us worry about taking that big picture and making it work with the nuts and bolts of the internet world!
- Website Background Information worksheet
- Please gather website examples and general inspiration on a Pinterest board and send me the link! This doesn't have to take long, just a handful of examples you love so we have a solid starting point.
We'll be collaborating on this. Hold tight!
We'll put the dates here when we get a final plan!