Janay A Bridal
Janay A Eco Bridal creates mindful Custom Wedding Gowns. The gown of your dreams will be brought to life with our unique co-creation process, from initial sketch to final fitting.
We also specializes in re-creating heirloom wedding gowns, a truly special way to honor your family, and provide alterations and creative re-visioning of other wedding gowns.
We love all designs that express the wearer’s individuality. Clean, sculptural lines and great fabrics used thoughtfully are favorites.
Also lover of fun details like surprise low backs, colored tulle under dresses, fun textures, and pockets!
What sets them apart?
Since 2005, designer Janay has been working with brides from her studio in Kansas City. A very special small team of local seamstresses bring your creative gown vision to life with passion and skill.
You can think of Janay like your hip Fairy Godmother, waiving a magic want to create your Dream Dress. Our process is highly personalized and collaborative, so your unique style is rendered beautifully to adorn you, oh loved one.
With our use luxurious eco-friendly materials, like Organic Cottons and Silk Hemp, we do what we can to “be the change” that we want to see in the world.
Our Eco Materials
- Silk Hemp blend, with a luxurious velvety hand and both a shiny and a matte side
- Matte and Satin side options provide versatility- choose the matte side for a casual, natural, rustic feel or Satin for a elegant vibe
- Hand Dye-able (or Ombre) any shade, or we can Tea-Dye it a rich champagne tone.
- Light-weight, Certified Organic Cotton Voile. It’s nature’s answer to make your dress light and flowy. Also used as a lining in all our dresses– this natural fiber against the skin is *amazing* (Vegan)
- Medium-weight Certified Organic Cotton Sateen. This matte-finish cotton makes natural, fuss-free gowns (Vegan)
Contact: Janay at email@example.com or 323-605-2571